Linking Google Fit to Motion Connected
To sync activity data (steps and active minutes) from Google Fit to Motion Connected, download and install the Motion Connected app from the Play store
or verify that you have version 4.6.0 or higher.
After the Motion Connected app is installed, follow the instructions below to link Google Fit.
- If you don't have the Google Fit app yet, download it from the Play Store and set up an account.
- Open the Motion Connected app and sign-in if prompted.
- Tap the three dots on the bottom navigation bar to open the menu.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on "Sign-in with Google Fit"
- You will then be asked to approve any necessary permissions and select the email address associated with your Google Fit account.
- Toggle on "Enable activity tracking"
- Tap "Sync Now"
- Tap on the running person icon at the bottom of the page to view your Google Fit data.
- Use the arrows or the calendar icon to view activity from previous days.
- Open the Motion Connected app regularly to automatically sync data from Google Fit.
Please note: with the Google Fit connection enabled, the last 30 days of data will sync to Motion Connected each time you open the Motion Connected app. If the app is left running in the background, data will update every 15 minutes. Data does not sync while the app is closed.
Motion Connected App
Motion Connected App What is the Motion Connected app? The Motion Connected app is the mobile version of the Motion Connected platform. With the app you have full access to your Motion Connected account right from the palm of your hand. Access ...
Linking Google Fit to EHP Healthy Choice
With version 2.3.4 (or higher) of the EHP Healthy Choice app, you are able to link directly to the Google Fit app downloaded to your Android phone. For Apple Health (iPhone phones) click here. To sync activity data from Google Fit to your EHP ...
Motion Connected Platform Tour
Welcome to Motion Connected, your wellness platform! In Motion Connected you can complete wellness program activities, participate in challenges, and find personal health tracking tools. Continue reading to view a brief description of each page found ...
How Motion Connected Receives Your Activity Data
Garmin and Fitbit For participants using a Garmin or Fitbit device, once the account is linked on the Link Device page of the Motion Connected (EHP) platform, the data syncing process is fully automatic and cannot be manually forced. For Garmin and ...
Linking Apple Health to Motion Connected
Motion Connected App To sync activity data (steps and active minutes) from Apple Health to M Open the Motion Connected app and sign-in if prompted. Tap the three dots in the bottom navigation bar to open the menu. Tap on Settings. Toggle on "Link ...