Linking Google Fit to Motion Connected
Motion Connected App
With the newest version of the Motion Connected app (Version 4.0.0 or higher) the MC Link app is no longer needed to sync your data from Google Fit. For Apple Health (iPhone) users please click here.
To sync activity data from Google Fit (first needs to be downloaded to your phone) to Motion Connected, download and install Motion Connected version 4.0.0 from the Google Play
store or simply update the version you currently have.
After the Motion Connected version 4.0.0 (or higher) and Google Fit apps have been downloaded, follow the directions below to link to Google Fit.
- Open the Motion Connected app and sign in if prompted.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom to access the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Sign into your Google Account then Toggle on the "Enable Link"
- You will be asked to approve any necessary permissions and choose the google account to use for accessing your Google Fit data.
- Open your Motion Connected app regularly (we recommend at least once per week). With the Google Fit connection enabled, your data will sync to your Motion Connected account every time you open the Motion Connected app. If the app is running in the background, data will update every 15 minutes. Data will not sync if the app is closed completely.
Linking Apple Health to Motion Connected
EHP Participants: Please use our instructions for linking Apple Health to the EHP Healthy Choice app here. Motion Connected App With the newest version of the Motion Connected app (Version 4.0.0) the MC Link app is no longer needed to sync your data ...
Motion Connected App
Motion Connected App What is the Motion Connected app? The Motion Connected app is the mobile version of the Motion Connected platform. With the app you have full access to your Motion Connected account right from the palm of your hand. Access ...
Motion Connected Platform Tour
Use this platform tour article and video* to learn the ins and outs of the Motion Connected app! *Please note: Motion Connected programs vary by organization. The images below may vary slightly from what you see when logged in to your account. ...
Linking Google Fit to EHP Healthy Choice
EHP Healthy Choice App With the newest version of the EHP Healthy Choice app (version 2.0.1 or higher), the MC Link app is no longer needed to sync your data from Google Fit. For Apple Health (iPhone phones) click here. To sync activity data from ...
Garmin Data not Syncing to Motion Connected
If you linked your Garmin account to Motion Connected but your data is not syncing to your Motion Connected Dashboard you can use the information below to help troubleshoot. Check your connection to your Garmin account on your Link Device page in ...