Linking Apple Health to Motion Connected
Motion Connected App
To sync activity data (steps and active minutes) from Apple Health to M
- Open the Motion Connected app and sign-in if prompted.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom navigation bar to open the menu.
- Tap on Settings.
Toggle on "Link Apple Health"
- You will then be asked to approve any necessary permissions needed to access your Apple Health data.
- Tap "Sync Now"
- Tap on the running person icon at the bottom of the page to view your Apple Health data.
- Use the arrows or the calendar icon to view activity from previous days.
- Open the Motion Connected app regularly to automatically sync data from Apple Health.
Please note: with the Apple Health connection enabled, the last 30 days of data will sync to Motion Connected each time you open the Motion Connected app. If the app is running in the background, data will update every hour. Data does not sync while the app is closed.
Motion Connected App
Motion Connected App What is the Motion Connected app? The Motion Connected app is the mobile version of the Motion Connected platform. With the app you have full access to your Motion Connected account right from the palm of your hand. Access ...
Apple Health Data Accuracy
The Motion Connected app pulls your activity data from the Health app that is pre-installed on all iPhone devices. If the data in your Health app does not match the data from the Apple Watch or other non Apple Health data source, this issue is most ...
Apple Health/Watch Data not Syncing
When using Apple Health to sync data to Motion Connected, there are very few common reasons why activity data won't sync to your account. 1. Do you have the Link to Apple Health turned on in your Motion Connected or EHP Healthy Choice app? In order ...
Samsung Health/Samsung Devices
Linking a Samsung Device to Motion Connected Syncing Samsung data to our platform is done through the Google Fit (Android) or Apple Health (iPhone) app. The Motion Connected app (or EHP Healthy Choice app for EHP participants) pulls activity data ...
Linking Apple Health to EHP Healthy Choice
With version 2.3.4 (or higher) of the EHP Healthy Choice app you are able to link the EHP Healthy Choice app directly to the Apple Health app on your iPhone. For Google Fit (Android phones) click here. To sync activity data from Apple Health to your ...