Linking Apple Health to Motion Connected
Motion Connected App
With the newest version of the Motion Connected app (Version 4.0.0) the MC Link app is no longer needed to sync your data from Apple Health. For Google Fit (Android) users please click here.
To sync activity data (only steps and active minutes)
from Apple Health to Motion Connected, download and install Motion Connected version 4.0.0 app from the App Store
. Once the new version is downloaded, uninstall the previous Motion Connected app along with your MC Link app (these are no longer needed).
After the Motion Connected version 4.0.0 app is installed, follow the directions below to link to Apple Health.
- Open the Motion Connected app and sign in if prompted.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom navigation to access the menu.
- Tap on Settings.
Toggle on "Link Apple Health"
- You will then be asked to approve any necessary permissions needed to access your Apple Health data.
- Tap on Sync activity data.
- Open your Motion Connected app regularly (we recommend at least once per week). With the Apple Health connection enabled, your data will sync to your Motion Connected account every time you open the Motion Connected app. If the app is running in the background, data will update every hour. Data will not sync if the app is closed completely.
Linking Google Fit to Motion Connected
EHP Particpants: Please use our instructions for linking Google Fit to the EHP Healthy Choice app here. Motion Connected App With the newest version of the Motion Connected app (Version 4.0.0 or higher) the MC Link app is no longer needed to sync ...
Motion Connected App
Motion Connected App What is the Motion Connected app? The Motion Connected app is the mobile version of the Motion Connected platform. With the app you have full access to your Motion Connected account right from the palm of your hand. Access ...
Apple Health Data Accuracy
The Motion Connected app pulls your activity data from the Health app that is pre-installed on all iPhone devices. If the data in your Health app does not match the data from the Apple Watch or other non Apple Health data source, this issue is most ...
Apple Watch Data not Syncing to Motion Connected
When using Apple Health to sync data to Motion Connected, there are two main reasons activity data won't sync to your Motion Connected account (or Healthy Choice account for EHP participants). 1. Do you have the Apple Health App setup and ...
Motion Connected Platform Tour
Use this platform tour article and video* to learn the ins and outs of the Motion Connected app! *Please note: Motion Connected programs vary by organization. The images below may vary slightly from what you see when logged in to your account. ...