Apple Health/Watch Data not Syncing
When using Apple Health to sync data to Motion Connected, there are very few common reasons why activity data won't sync to your account.
1. Do you have the Link to Apple Health turned on in your Motion Connected or EHP Healthy Choice app? In order for data to be synced from Apple's Health app to your account you must first setup the Motino Connected or EHP Healthy Choice app to pull/sync your data from Apple Health. This is done by turning on the "Link Apple Health" option on the Motion Connected/Healthy Choice app's settings page, and allowing all permisions.
2. Do you have the Apple Health App setup and configured to work with your Apple Watch? This app comes pre-installed on your iPhone and must be setup and configured to work with your Apple Watch in order for the Motion Connected app (or EHP Healthy Choice app) to access the activity data collected by your watch. If the data that is syncing doesn't match what is on your Apple Watch review your data source priorities in Apple Health here: Apple Health Data Accuracy
3. Do you see your data in Apple Health but not in your Motion Conected/EHP account? If your app is showing 0's for activity data, this may be caused by Motion Connected (or EHP Healthy Choice) not having access to your Apple Health Data. To make sure Motion Connected (EHP Healthy Choice) has all the necessary permissions within the Health app:
- Open the Apple Health app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner .
- Under Privacy, tap Apps.
- Tap Motion Connected (or EHP Healthy Choice) and turn on all the health categories.
How Motion Connected Receives Your Activity Data
Garmin and Fitbit For participants using a Garmin or Fitbit device, once the account is linked on the Link Device page of the Motion Connected (EHP) platform, the data syncing process is fully automatic and cannot be manually forced. For Garmin and ...
Apple Health Data Accuracy
The Motion Connected app pulls your activity data from the Health app that is pre-installed on all iPhone devices. If the data in your Health app does not match the data from the Apple Watch or other non Apple Health data source, this issue is most ...
Samsung Health/Samsung Devices
Linking a Samsung Device to Motion Connected Syncing Samsung data to our platform is done through the Google Fit (Android) or Apple Health (iPhone) app. The Motion Connected app (or EHP Healthy Choice app for EHP participants) pulls activity data ...
Linking Apple Health to Motion Connected
Motion Connected App To sync activity data (steps and active minutes) from Apple Health to M Open the Motion Connected app and sign-in if prompted. Tap the three dots in the bottom navigation bar to open the menu. Tap on Settings. Toggle on "Link ...
Linking Apple Health to EHP Healthy Choice
With version 2.3.4 (or higher) of the EHP Healthy Choice app you are able to link the EHP Healthy Choice app directly to the Apple Health app on your iPhone. For Google Fit (Android phones) click here. To sync activity data from Apple Health to your ...