Fitbit Data not Syncing to Motion Connected
If you have linked your Fitbit and Motion Connected accounts and your data is not syncing between them You can use the information below to help troubleshoot.
- First check your connection to your Fitbit account on your Activity Device page.
- You should see a message indicating that you are linked to Fitbit
- If you see a message indicating that Fitbit failed to maintain the link relink your Fitbit account and allow up to 45 minutes for up to the last 30 days of data to resync from Fitbit.
- Second login to your Fitbit account at fitbit.com
- You should be able to see both your activity device and your data on the Fitbit website
- If you do not see your data here it may have either not synced to the Fitbit servers yet or you may be syncing your device to a different Fitbit account (email address/password).
- If your data is not syncing to the Fitbit app or Fitbit website you can reference their support article here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866.htm
- If you see your data here and it isn't syncing to your Motion Connected account you may have not waited long enough for the data to sync or you may unintentionally have the wrong Fitbit account linked to your Motion Connected account.
- Lastly contact our support team (email@example.com) for additional troubleshooting on this issue. Provide information on what you discovered using the above troubleshooting so that we can begin troubleshooting from there.
If you do not know your Fitbit account information or cannot get your data to upload to the Fitbit app or your Fitbit account you can contact the Fitbit team using their contact information found here for further assistance.
How Motion Connected Receives Your Activity Data
Garmin and Fitbit For participants using a Garmin or Fitbit device, once the account is linked on the Link Device page of the Motion Connected (EHP) platform, the data syncing process is fully automatic and cannot be manually forced. For Garmin and ...
How Fitbit Data Syncs to Motion Connected
Data recorded prior to the day you link your Fitbit account to Motion Connected will not automatically sync to your Motion Connected account. Below are the details on how Motion Connected gets activity data from the Fitbit system. Please note that ...
Garmin Data not Syncing to Motion Connected
If you linked your Garmin account to Motion Connected but your data is not syncing to your Motion Connected Dashboard, follow the steps below to help troubleshoot the problem. 1. Is your data syncing to your Garmin app? Open the Garmin Connect app on ...
Motion Connected App
Motion Connected App What is the Motion Connected app? The Motion Connected app is the mobile version of the Motion Connected platform. With the app you have full access to your Motion Connected account right from the palm of your hand. Access ...
Apple Health/Watch Data not Syncing
When using Apple Health to sync data to Motion Connected, there are very few common reasons why activity data won't sync to your account. 1. Do you have the Link to Apple Health turned on in your Motion Connected or EHP Healthy Choice app? In order ...