Syncing Data from Peloton
How Peloton Minutes Sync to Motion Connected (Apple Health Only)
Classes such as bike, tread, strength, and yoga can now count towards active minutes within your Motion Connected account.
After the Motion Connected app is installed, follow the directions below to link to Apple Health:
- Open the Motion Connected app and sign in if prompted.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom navigation to access the menu.
- Tap on Settings.
- Toggle on "Link Apple Health"
- You will then be asked to approve any necessary permissions needed to access your Apple Health data.
- Tap on Sync activity data.
With the Apple Health connection enabled your data will sync to your Motion Connected account every time you open the Motion Connected app. If the app is running in the background, data will update every hour, data will not sync if the app is closed completely.
To connect to the Health app, please follow these steps:
- Update the Peloton Digital App to the latest version.
- Open the app, select More.
- Under Account, locate and select the Health App option.
- Tap the Connect to Health App button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select either Turn All Categories On or specifically select what data you want shared
6. Lastly, select Allow in the upper right-hand corner to complete set-up.
Workouts taken on the Bike or Tread will only appear after you open the Peloton Digital App on your iPhone.
For further assistance, visit Peloton Support or contact Motion Connected Support.
How Motion Connected Receives Your Activity Data
Garmin and Fitbit For participants using a Garmin or Fitbit device, once the account is linked on the Link Device page of the Motion Connected (EHP) platform, the data syncing process is fully automatic and cannot be manually forced. For Garmin and ...
Fitbit Data not Syncing to Motion Connected
If you have linked your Fitbit and Motion Connected accounts and your data is not syncing between them you can use the information below to help troubleshoot. 1. Check your connection to your Fitbit account on your Link Device page. You should ...
Apple Health/Watch Data not Syncing
When using Apple Health to sync data to Motion Connected, there are very few common reasons why activity data won't sync to your account. 1. Do you have the Link to Apple Health turned on in your Motion Connected or EHP Healthy Choice app? In order ...
Garmin Data not Syncing to Motion Connected
If you linked your Garmin account to Motion Connected but your data is not syncing to your Motion Connected Dashboard, you can use the information below to help troubleshoot. Check your connection to Garmin on the Link Device page in your Motion ...
Apple Health Data Accuracy
The Motion Connected app pulls your activity data from the Health app that is pre-installed on all iPhone devices. If the data in your Health app does not match the data from the Apple Watch or other non Apple Health data source, this issue is most ...