When using the MC Link app there are two main reasons for why activity data won't sync from your device to your Motion Connected account.
1. Do you have the Apple Health App setup and configured to work with your Apple Watch? This App comes pre-installed on your IPhone and must be setup and configured to work with your Apple Watch in order for the MC Link app to access the activity data collected by your watch.
2. Do you see your data in Apple Health but MC Link is showing 0's? If the MC Link app is showing 0's for the activity data displayed on the main page of the app this is caused by MC Link not having access to your Apple Health Data. To make sure MC Link has all the necessary permissions within the Health app:
- Open the Health app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner .
- Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible.
- Tap MC Link and turn on all the health categories.