Step One: Create an account for your activity tracker.
- For Computer Setup - go to fitbit.com/setup and download the Fitbit software for your computer.
- For Mobile Device setup download the Fitbit app from your device's app store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the software or mobile app to create a Fitbit account (if you don't have one) and then link your activity tracker to your Fitbit account.
- Go to https://connect.garmin.com/start/ and follow the directions provided to create your Garmin account and register your device.
Step Two: Link your activity tracker account to your Motion Connected account.
- Login to your Motion Connected account and choose “Link Device” from the left side bar menu.
- Click the link that matches your activity tracker type and enter the activity tracker account username and password. If prompted make sure to select allow all permissions to make sure that our system can correctly access your data.
- Activity data will now automatically post to Motion Connected when you sync your activity tracker account (Fitbit or Garmin).
Apple Watch Users:
For more detailed instructions and troubleshooting contact the support team at email@example.com.
*Due to customization of the platform to meet your organization's needs the information in this article may not exactly match your Motion Connected account.